ELEPHANTS ON WHITBY BEACH

ELEPHANTS ON WHITBY BEACH

Saturday 11 June 2011

SUMMER BREAK
















Unfortunately OUT ON YE! will be taking a short break until September. I need to do a study course for work which is going to take up quite a bit of time, so rather than publish rushed and poorly designed posts, I'm putting the blog on hold for a bit.

Don't panic though!

Regular contributor Richard Locker has just started his own blog Thoughts in Fits and Starts. Its brand spanking new and well worth a visit.

OUT ON YE! will be back in September. Until then, have a marvellous Summer.

2 comments:

Marnie said...

I know you have no idea who I am, but good luck with your course :D

Chris said...

Many thanks for the good wishes Marnie.

I know you're a regular reader of OUT ON YE! from Australia I think, and your support is very much appreciated. Stick with it and we'll be back!

A lot of people read the blog but don't comment. We like comments. They keep us connected.

Have a great summer.

Chris